1. keep回100-110pds by 8月
Fail...仲係210磅..睇樣唔似but I am that fat.
2. 要好好坐月...身體更健康
OK.... thanks mommy, daddy and nana
3. make a 100days cake for Veronica
Fail....forget it. 太睇少laibb了, very sticky!
4. 要堅持餵人奶at least 9個月
Fail...just 3 months but OK. I was feeding her mixed breast milk and formula even fatter and healthier
5. get insurance licence
1/2. because exam on 1/9/2016 should be fine!
6. start investing (read financial news daily, read books..)
OK. I have been reading online and book. quite interest.
7. OK (but secret)
8. learn baking and baking twice a week
Fail. no time with LaiBB
9. exercise 3 per week
Fail. no time with LaiBB
10. piano twice a week
Fail. no time with LaiBB
11. don't wast food
Kinda....
12. at least take a short trip
OK. Reno Trip again
Fail...仲係210磅..睇樣唔似but I am that fat.
2. 要好好坐月...身體更健康
OK.... thanks mommy, daddy and nana
3. make a 100days cake for Veronica
Fail....forget it. 太睇少laibb了, very sticky!
4. 要堅持餵人奶at least 9個月
Fail...just 3 months but OK. I was feeding her mixed breast milk and formula even fatter and healthier
5. get insurance licence
1/2. because exam on 1/9/2016 should be fine!
6. start investing (read financial news daily, read books..)
OK. I have been reading online and book. quite interest.
7. OK (but secret)
8. learn baking and baking twice a week
Fail. no time with LaiBB
9. exercise 3 per week
Fail. no time with LaiBB
10. piano twice a week
Fail. no time with LaiBB
11. don't wast food
Kinda....
12. at least take a short trip
OK. Reno Trip again
5 goal archived...not bad!
1/2/2016 reviewing....
No comments:
Post a Comment